During the Orientation:
The Orientation alcohol and drug policy applies to all events. This includes:
Provision of alcohol to young people under the age of 18 is not permitted;
- Drinking alcohol under the age of 18 is not allowed;
- The possession, use and / or being under the influence of hard and / or soft drugs and nitrous oxide is not tolerated.
- The Orientation Organization can decide to make image and / or sound recordings (including drone images or screen recordings of online calling platforms) of the event and its visitors. These recordings can be made public or reproduced. The participant / volunteer gives unconditional permission to make these recordings and exploit them without the Orientation or third parties owing or will owe any compensation to the visitors. Any neighboring and / or copyright and / or portrait rights the visitor transfers to the organization without any restrictions. Furthermore, the visitor irrevocably waives the right to invoke his / her personality rights. Images and photos can be removed upon written request.
- ID is required when requested by the staff, so always bring your ID
- It is possible that your bag or you are checked / searched, this check is mandatory and set for general safety. During an inspection you are obliged to cooperate.
- Visiting any event is entirely at your own risk!
- Access to events can be denied at any time during the event, for example if:
- The participant / volunteer does not follow the instructions of the organization;
- The participant / volunteer is in such a condition that he / she is a danger to himself and / or his / her environment;
- The participant / volunteer is in possession of weapons and / or (hard) drugs;
- The participant / volunteer under the age of 18 is in possession of or drinking alcoholic beverages;
- The participant / volunteer shows inappropriate behavior during online activities;